Tiffany & Co® Necklace - Feb 2019
RETURN TO TIFFANY® LOVE HEART PENDANT GIVEAWAY!
Winner: Beth McCammon from Ohio, USA
Win this Tiffany & Co.® Necklace!
That's right, bae!
I'm giving away a Tiffany & Co.® Return To Tiffany® Love Heart Pendant valued at $225!
To enter to win, all you need to do is subscribe to my mailing list here.
The winner will be announced on my Facebook and Instagram as well as right here! If you love this giveaway, be sure to like my page or follow me.
To learn more about my exclusive beauty and fashion giveaways, click here.
Terms & Conditions: The TarlaMakaeff.com Return To Tiffany® Love Heart Pendant Giveaway will be drawn at random using random.org. The giveaway starts February 1, 2019 at 12:01am US Pacific Time and ends February 21, 2019 at 11:59pm US Pacific Time. One entry per person. Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older only. The prize is a Tiffany & Co.® Return To Tiffany® Heart Love Pendant Necklace valued at approximately $225.00. The winner will be notified via email and announced on February 28, 2019 at 12:00pm US Pacific time on Facebook, Instagram and the TarlaMakaeff.com Web site. Entries remain the property of Tarla Makaeff and may be republished. For full giveaway terms and conditions, see below.
THE TARLAMAKAEFF.COM RETURN TO TIFFANY® LOVE HEART PENDANT GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
NOTE: This Sweepstakes is not affiliated with or endorsed by Tiffany & Co.®
As a condition of entry, each person participating in this Sweepstakes (“Entrant”) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
1. DESCRIPTION AND SPONSOR:
This promotional sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is called the TarlaMakaeff.com Return to Tiffany® Love Heart Pendant Giveaway and is sponsored by TarlaMakaeff.com (the “Sponsor”). The Sponsor is solely responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should direct any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes to the Sponsor via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD:
The Sweepstakes will commence at 12:01am PST on February 1, 2019 and conclude at 11:59pm PST on February 21, 2019 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries submitted after the conclusion of the Promotional Period will be deemed invalid. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device. At the conclusion of the Promotional Period, there will be a drawing for the Prize as described in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue this Sweepstakes or amend these Official Rules throughout the Promotional Period, in its sole discretion.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Subject to the eligibility restrictions set forth below, the Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who: (i) are at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry; (ii) complete an online entry form and agree to receive email messages from the Sponsor throughout the promotional period; (iii) provide valid and accurate information in the entry form, including full name and valid email address; and (iv) comply with these Official Rules.
(a) Restrictions. Sponsor, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. Entrants may request to enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotional Period by completing and submitting an official entry request form, which can be found on the TarlaMakaeff.com website under the Giveaway section. To be officially entered, all entry requests must be confirmed by Entrants via email prior to the conclusion of the Promotional Period. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants are also agreeing to receive promotional emails from the Sponsor. Entrants who unsubscribe prior to the drawing date will be disqualified. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON IS PERMITTED DURING THE PROMOTIONAL PERIOD.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void all Entries by that Entrant and may disqualify the Entrant from participation in additional Sponsor sweepstakes. Determination of eligibility to participate is subject to verification as set forth below.
5. PRIZE DESCRIPTION:
One (1) prize consisting of a Tiffany & Co.® Return to Tiffany® Love Heart Pendant (the “Prize”) will be awarded at the conclusion of the promotional period. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Prize awarded. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. The winner is solely responsible for payment of any taxes levied on the Prize by federal, state and/or local taxing authorities. The Prize will be reported as required by law, rule or regulation. If required to do so by law, Sponsor may remit any tax due to the appropriate authority and deduct that amount from the Prize payment.
(a) Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
(b) Approximate Value. Approximate retail value of the Prize is $225.00. The Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if the Prize is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated amount, the difference will not be awarded in cash.
6. WINNER SELECTION: Approximately 24 hours following the conclusion of the Promotional Period, the Sponsor or its designated representative will conduct a random drawing to select one (1) potential winning Entry from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotional Period. No Entrant will be declared a valid winner until the potential winner has been officially notified, and verification of identity, eligibility, and compliance with these Official Rules is properly completed by Sponsor. If Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines that a potential winner is not eligible, the Prize will be forfeited, and another potential winner will be randomly selected.
In order to be declared a valid winner and receive the Prize, a potential winner must: (1) conform to the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules; (2) complete and return the Prize Claim Documents; (3) provide the Sponsor with a true and accurate photograph of the winner; and (4) grant permission to Sponsor and its agents and affiliates to utilize the winner’s name, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements, and voice and video recordings at any time in perpetuity, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, on the Internet, and other media (except where such usage is legally prohibited), without notice, review or approval.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry form approximately 24-48 hours after the random drawing. Sponsor is under no obligation to notify winners in any manner other than by email. To claim the Prize, the winner will be required to complete, sign, and return a Prize Claim Form featuring an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, IRS W-9 Form, and where lawful a Publicity Release, and provide Sponsor with a true copy of a government issued photo identification and other required proof of eligibility (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”).
Prize Claim Documents must be completed and returned within forty-eight (48) hours after the prize notification email has been sent. If Prize Claim Documents are not returned timely, or if the Prize notification email or Prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the Prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be chosen in the manner described in these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture.
8. PRIZE DELIVERY: The Prize will be shipped to the winner within thirty (30) days following Sponsor’s receipt of all requested Prize Claim Documents. Sponsor and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any delays in transit, or any damage, loss, theft, or misdelivery of a Prize.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Neither Sponsor, nor its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, and/or marketing partners (the “Sponsor Entities”) will have any liability whatsoever for, and shall be released and held harmless by all Entrants from and against any liability whatsoever that may result, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from any Entrant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, acceptance, possession, loss, misuse or use of the Prize or by virtue of their participation in this Sweepstakes or any other sweepstakes that may be conducted by the Sponsor. Without limiting the foregoing, Entrants understand and agree that, by participating, they are waiving any right to sue the Sponsor Entities under any state or federal statute, rule, or regulation, either individually or as a member of any class action.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Sponsor Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor Entities assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. The Sponsor Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select any winner from entries received prior to the action or event in question or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor, without liability.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or non-delivered entries. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods.
11. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: The laws of the United States and the State of California shall apply to this Sweepstakes, without regard for conflict of law rules. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, via binding arbitration to be exclusively conducted in Los Angeles, California in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Participants shall not be required to personally appear in any arbitration proceedings.
13. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: For accessing a winner list online, visit the current Giveaway Promotion page at the TarlaMakaeff.com Web site. The winner list will be posted after winner verification and eligibility confirmation is complete.
14. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by TarlaMakaeff.com, mailing address: 8601 Lincoln Blvd., Ste 180-228, Los Angeles, CA, 90045, email: email@example.com. This Sweepstakes is administered by TarlaMakaeff.com in conjunction with http://random.org.